Carrot, beans, aloo – 2 each (cut into pieces)
corn, peas – as per liking
Tomato – 2 cut into pieces
Pundhina (mint leaves) – to taste
Green chillies – 5 or 6
Dhania powder – 1tbsp
Amchur powder – 1tbsp
Garam masala powder – 1tbsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – 1tbsp
Jeera (cumin seeds) – 1tbsp
Corn Flour – 2 tbsp.
Coriander – for garnishing
Milk cream – for taste 1tbsp
Preparation of Mix Veg curry:
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, mint leaves, green chillies and tomatoes.
- After a light fry, add other vegetables, salt and pour water enough to cook well.
- Add dhania, amchur and garam masala powder. If there is no water left add some more to make a gravy.
- Now mix the corn flour in very little water and mix it as a paste.
- Add the paste to the gravy and also add some milk cream.
Vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage etc… can be added.
You can also add tomato puree for gravy instead of just water.